Address:1236 Willard Street, San Francisco, CA, 94117
Neighborhood:Cole Valley;Parnassus Heights
Info:Bedrooms: 3 Baths: 1
$905 / Sq. Ft.
Quintessential meets convenience in this full floor Edwardian flat in the heart of Cole Valley. With three bedrooms and one and a half baths, this turn-key home is replete with period details and features exceptional character from a different era, with coved ceilings, detailed wainscoting, decorative fireplaces, and original stained glass. Balanced with modern updates including a thoughtfully renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry, added laundry, and elegantly remodeled baths. Off the kitchen is a light-filled dining nook, with new sliding glass doors opening to a sprawling lounge deck, and a peaceful backyard and patio with dining area and lovely flower garden. Intimate, upgraded, three-unit Tenancy in Common building with low HOA dues, situated next to locally-loved shops and restaurants, trusty Cole Hardware, brunch at Zazie, and all the cute coffee shops. Easy transportation, close to UCSF and USF, parking a half block away, and Golden Gate Park right out the front door.
- * Listing Courtesy of: Compass
- * Disclaimer: MLS listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the service.
- * Listing Agent: Jennifer Ferland
Listing Details for 1236 Willard Street
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: $200
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Association Fee Includes: Insurance on Structure,Water
- # of Units (Total): 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher;Microwave;Free Standing Gas Range;Free Standing Refrigerator;Free Standing Electric Oven;Gas Plumbed
- Laundry Features: In Kitchen;Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- # of Fireplaces: 2
- Flooring: Marble;Wood
- Fireplace Features: Living Room;Decorative Only;Primary Bedroom
- Full Bathrooms: 1
Property History for 1236 Willard Street
- No history available for this property.
Ask Matt Fuller a Question
Certified International Property Specialist.
Nearby Similar Homes
Homes similar to 1236 Willard Street