Address:652 Lakeview Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112
Info:Bedrooms: 4 Baths: 2
$622 / Sq. Ft.
652 Lakeview Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112 - Property Description
652 Lakeview Avenue was built in 2013! One of a kind modern home in highly desirable Lakeview/Ingleside neighborhood. 3 levels of stunning City views with 4BD, 2 full BA, 2 half BA and 2,400+ sq. ft. living space! The top features an open kitchen with modern cabinetry, island, enormous skylights, and windows that emit plenty of natural light. There are also 2BD with views and 1.5BA. The main features the primary bedroom with generous closet space, recessed lights, and views of the city. Enjoy the luxurious primary bathroom complete with marble, Grohe fixtures, two rain showers, a double sink, and a linen closet. There is also a 1 car garage. The lower features a large family room or 4th bedroom with access to the back yard and a playroom with a half bath. Walk to Ocean Ave, Ingleside Library, Whole Foods, BART, and MUNI. Located nearby distinguished schools of Lick Wilmerding, Waldorf High, and SF City College. Just minutes' drive to SF State Univ., Stonestown Galleria and Highway 280.
- * Listing Courtesy of: Grand Pacific Int'l., Ltd.
- * Disclaimer: MLS listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the service.
- * Listing Agent: Kok-po Sam Ng
Listing Details for 652 Lakeview Avenue
- Association: No
Parking & Garage Information
Parking & Garage Information
- Parking Total: 1
- Parking Type: On Site (Single Family Only)
- Parking Access: Independent
- Parking Features: Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access
- Driveway/Sidewalks: Paved Driveway,Paved Sidewalk
- Fencing: Back Yard;Wood;Full
- Stories: 3
- Lower Level: Bedroom(s),Family Room,Partial Bath(s)
- Main Level: Full Bath(s);Garage;Street Entrance;Primary Bedroom
- Patio And Porch Features: Uncovered Deck
- Window Features: Dual Pane Full;Window Coverings;Window Screens;Weather Stripped;Caulked/Sealed
- Security Features: Smoke Detector;Security Gate;Double Strapped Water Heater
- Interior Features: Formal Entry;Skylight(s);Storage Area(s)
- Heating: Central;Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher;Gas Water Heater;Disposal;Hood Over Range;Free Standing Gas Oven;Free Standing Gas Range;ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances;Wine Refrigerator;Ice Maker;Self/Cont Clean Oven
- Laundry Features: In Garage;Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Bath Features: Tub;Tile;Low-Flow Toilet(s);Low-Flow Shower(s);Fiberglass;Quartz
- Electric: 220 Volts
- Flooring: Tile;Wood
- Primary Bathroom Features: Low-Flow Toilet(s);Quartz;Tile;Marble;Low-Flow Shower(s);Window
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- # of Rooms: 7
- Room Type: Storage;Kitchen;Living Room;Family Room;Primary Bathroom;Primary Bedroom
- View: City, City Lights, Water, Mountains
Property History for 652 Lakeview Avenue
2023-09-15DateSoldSan Francisco MLS #423754417$1,550,000Price
Ask Matt Fuller a Question
Certified International Property Specialist.
Nearby Similar Homes
Homes similar to 652 Lakeview Avenue
ffd_listing_title,253 Lee 255 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112
address2__c,253 Lee 255 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112
pba__address_pb__c,253 Lee 255 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112
agent_only_remarks__c,Bonus unit on the third floor may be unwarranted, no representation, or guarantee is made. Easy to show with Supra eKey, call Seller's agent for instructions. The Seller is willing to carry a first loan with 30% down.
appliances__c,Dishwasher;Microwave;Disposal;Tankless Water Heater;Free Standing Gas Range;Free Standing Refrigerator
ffd_description_pb,This is a great opportunity that you wouldn't want to miss! We have two recently renovated units available, both of which have spacious 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The open layout seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen areas, creating a comfortable living space. The kitchens have been upgraded with new cabinets, granite countertops, and modern stainless steel appliances. You'll also have the convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer hookup, making laundry a breeze. The units feature easy-to-maintain laminate floors, ensuring a hassle-free living experience. In addition to the two units, there is also a bonus unit on the third floor with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, and it has its own private entrance. Located near Ocean Avenue, this property offers easy access to a variety of amenities. You'll be close to restaurants, shops, cafes, public transportation, San Francisco City College, and more. It's a great location that offers convenience and a vibrant community. Don't miss out on the opportunity to live in a well-appointed, upgraded space in this fantastic location. Contact us now to schedule a viewing and secure your spot in this amazing property.
district__c,SF District 3
laundry_features__c,Washer/Dryer Hookups;In Each Unit
ffd_listingagentname,Nancy L Ruiz
listing_office_name__c,Engel & Voelkers San Francisco
security_features__c,Smoke Detector;Security Gate
ffd_name,253 Lee 255 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112
253 Lee 255 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94112
- Sq. Ft. : 2,280