Address:520 Chestnut Street #201, San Francisco, CA, 94133
Info:Bedrooms: 2 Baths: 2
$944 / Sq. Ft.
Enjoy a night out in Little Italy with friends and walk back to this newer constructed townhome in the heart of the North Beach! This gorgeous unit offers two bedrooms, two full baths, and an abundance of natural light throughout. Enjoy the evenings sharing laughs with friends around the fireplace in the open dining-living room. Or, have an intimate glass of wine with your loved one on the lower level en-suite equipped with its very own fireplace. This unit has it all from radiant flooring, top-tier kitchen appliances, in-unit washer/dryer, custom craftsman built office nook, and parking. Surrounded by landmarks such as the SF Waterfront, Coit Tower, Saint Peter & Paul, and many other local gems, restaurants, and shops... makes this is the perfect luxury home in a very vibrant community.
- * Listing Courtesy of: eXp Realty of California, Inc
- * Disclaimer: MLS listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the service.
- * Listing Agent: Jason Tam, Co-listing Agent: Carmen Cheung
Listing Details for 520 Chestnut Street #201
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: $899
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Association Fee Includes: Common Areas,Earthquake Insurance,Insurance on Structure,Maintenance Exterior,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Roof,Sewer,Trash,Water
- # of Units (Total): 20
Parking & Garage Information
Parking & Garage Information
- Parking Total: 1
- Parking Type: On Site - Assigned (Condo Only)
- Parking Access: Independent
- Parking Features: Assigned,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access,Size Limited,Underground Parking
- Stories: 2
- Security Features: Smoke Detector;Fire Alarm;Fire Suppression System;Fire Extinguisher;Secured Access;Carbon Mon Detector
- Heating: Radiant;Central
- Appliances: Dishwasher;Disposal;Hood Over Range;Free Standing Gas Range;Free Standing Refrigerator
- Laundry Features: Washer Included;Dryer Included;Stacked Only
- # of Fireplaces: 2
- Bath Features: Shower Stall(s);Tile
- Flooring: Carpet;Concrete
- Fireplace Features: Gas Piped;Gas Starter;Family Room;Pellet Stove;Primary Bedroom
- Primary Bathroom Features: Tub w/Shower Over;Double Sinks;Tile;Closet;Radiant Heat
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Room Type: Office;Bonus Room;Kitchen;Living Room;Baths Other;Dining Room;Primary Bathroom;Primary Bedroom
Property History for 520 Chestnut Street #201
- No history available for this property.
Ask Matt Fuller a Question
Certified International Property Specialist.
Nearby Similar Homes
Homes similar to 520 Chestnut Street #201
ffd_listing_title,1500 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
address2__c,1500 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
pba__address_pb__c,1500 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
agent_only_remarks__c,Commercial Space 1500 is vacant and 16 SRO units are vacant. $6,000 is projected for commercial space and $1300 for each vacant SRO. (Various non profits interested in leasing rooms). Assumable financing available. Combo lockbox (call for combo). There are 16 vacant rooms and corner commercial which are all on lockbox. Go direct and view corner Commercial and Room #'s: 5,8,9,10,11,12,12.5,14,18,20,21,24,26,28,29.
ffd_description_pb,SRO Hotel with 27 Rooms and 16 of them vacant. Corner commercial space is vacant as well. 1500 Powell Street/790 Vallejo Street is a Mixed-Use Residential Hotel located in San Francisco's vibrant North Beach. The building consists of 27 SROs and 2 Commercial Units. There is a full basement with 12' ceilings and a walk in fridge. Located just north of Nob Hill and Downtown San Francisco and near Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach is a popular tourist destination, but is equally favored by locals who appreciate its eclectic dining, lively nightlife, and diverse charm. Bus lines on nearby Stockton Street, Columbus Avenue and Union Street provide easy access to various parts of the City. This is a unique opportunity for investors to acquire a mixed-use asset with tremendous income upside potential in a great location.
district__c,SF District 8
listing_office_name__c,Laurel Realty & Investment
pba__propertytype__c,5 or More Unit
ffd_name,1500 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
website_property_type__c,5 or More Unit
1500 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
- Sq. Ft. : 8,660
ffd_listing_title,434 Francisco North Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
address2__c,434 Francisco North Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
pba__address_pb__c,434 Francisco North Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
agent_only_remarks__c,Call/Text Lena Lionetti 415-798-0034 for showing availability. Great history of rental income. Can be sold fully furnished. No parking but street parking is easy. Disclosure package coming soon. Owner is related to listing agent.
appliances__c,Dishwasher;Disposal;Hood Over Range;Free Standing Gas Range;Free Standing Refrigerator;Wine Refrigerator;Ice Maker;Plumbed For Ice Maker;Gas Plumbed
listing_co_agent_name__c,Lena M Lionetti
ffd_description_pb,3 bedroom 2 bath in convenient location. Bright kitchen with countertop seating open to dinning and living area. Thoughtful Elfa closet systems in (2) bedroom closets. High end appliances, quartz counters, and wine fridge. 6 unit building entirely remodeled in 2011. Large storage unit in basement. Close to Trader Joes and Washington Square Park. Pictures are not of exact unit but of mirrored unit at 424 Francisco from 2016. Pictures to give idea of finishes and sizes of unit.
district__c,SF District 8
hoa_fee_includes__c,Common Areas,Maintenance Exterior,Roof,Trash
hoa_name__c,424-434 Francisco HOA
laundry_features__c,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
ffd_listingagentname,Susan Hewitt C.J. Nakagawa
listing_co_office_name__c,Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
listing_office_name__c,Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
pba__propertytype__c,Tenancy In Common
ffd_name,434 Francisco North Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
website_property_type__c,Tenancy In Common
434 Francisco North Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133
- Sq. Ft. : 1,089