Address:456 Tocoloma Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94134
Info:Bedrooms: 2 Baths: 2
$1,130 / Sq. Ft.
This urban oasis is reimagined and renovated throughout with a Designer's eye. Welcome to your Modern Hilltop Haven in the thriving community of coveted Little Hollywood district! Spectacular VIEWS, huge backyard and more await you at this newly remodeled stylish home that checks all the boxes! Skylights, abundant natural light, Hardwood Flooring + custom new lighting throughout. Designer Kitchen w/Bosch stainless stove + fridge, Miele dishwasher, custom cabinetry, elegant backsplash, recessed/halo lighting, appliance garages plus Views of green Pasture + charming neighborhood. Spacious 382 sqft BONUS Room offers brand new en suite bath, walk-in closet, more views + access to blissful backyard perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Relish in luxurious indoor-outdoor living while enjoying the spacious 3-Tiered Backyard, well manicured Little Hollywood Park just across the street, plus lush 312+ acres of nature at McLaren Park nearby. LG stackable Washer Dryer. Massive Storage Area. 1-Car Garage (remastered) Speedy public transportation Downtown just 8 minutes via Express Bus + new T Third line to Chinatown + commute Caltrain South to Sunnyvale. Convenient access to 101/280 Freeways, shopping. This one won't last!
- * Listing Courtesy of: Marker Luxury Properties
- * Disclaimer: MLS listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the service.
- * Listing Agent: Suzanne Agasi
Listing Details for 456 Tocoloma Avenue
- Association: No
Parking & Garage Information
Parking & Garage Information
- Parking Total: 1
- Parking Type: On Site (Single Family Only)
- Parking Access: Independent
- Parking Features: 1/2 Car Space,Attached,Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Private,See Remarks
- Driveway/Sidewalks: Paved Driveway,Paved Sidewalk
- Fencing: Wood;Fenced
- Stories: 2
- Main Level: Full Bath(s);Garage;Street Entrance;Retreat
- Patio And Porch Features: Uncovered Patio
- Exterior Features: Entry Gate
- Window Features: Dual Pane Partial
- Security Features: Smoke Detector;Carbon Mon Detector;Double Strapped Water Heater
- Road Surface Type: Asphalt
- Interior Features: Skylight(s);Storage Area(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher;Insulated Water Heater;Microwave;Disposal;Built-In Gas Range;Free Standing Gas Range;ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances;Free Standing Refrigerator;Free Standing Electric Range
- Laundry Features: In Garage;Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Bath Features: Tub w/Shower Over;Shower Stall(s);Tub;Tile;Dual Flush Toilet;Low-Flow Shower(s)
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Tile;Wood
- Primary Bathroom Features: Tub w/Shower Over;Low-Flow Toilet(s);Tile;Low-Flow Shower(s);Skylight/Solar Tube;Dual Flush Toilet
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- # of Rooms: 5
- Room Type: Storage;Bonus Room;Kitchen;In Law Apartment;Converted Garage;Living Room;Baths Other;Family Room;Primary Bathroom;Primary Bedroom 2+
- View: City, Garden/Greenbelt, San Francisco, Mountains, Pasture
Property History for 456 Tocoloma Avenue
- No history available for this property.
Ask Matt Fuller a Question
Certified International Property Specialist.
Nearby Similar Homes
Homes similar to 456 Tocoloma Avenue
ffd_listing_title,25 Blanken 27 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94134
address2__c,25 Blanken 27 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94134
pba__address_pb__c,25 Blanken 27 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94134
agent_only_remarks__c,Please contact listing agent for appointment to show. As-is sale. The buyers to cooperate with the seller for 1031 exchange at no cost to the buyers. The garden facing unit can be delivered vacant at COE. Pre-escrow with Chicago Title - Michael Yip.
ffd_description_pb,Updated mixed use building at the border of Little Hollywood/Visitacion Valley. Conveniently located nearby public transportion and access to highway 101/280. The ground floor commercial is currently on month to month lease. The upper front unit 2 Bed 1 bath unit to be delivered subject to tenant's right. The upper rear unit is a 2 bed 1 bath that is currently vacant. Updated Electrical service, central heating, low maintenance, stable cash flow.
district__c,SF District 10
laundry_features__c,Washer/Dryer Hookups;In Each Unit
ffd_listingagentname,Brandon S Chen
security_features__c,Smoke Detector;Security Gate;Carbon Mon Detector;Double Strapped Water Heater
ffd_name,25 Blanken 27 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94134
25 Blanken 27 Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94134
- Sq. Ft. : 3,200