Address:264 Downey Street, San Francisco, CA, 94117
Neighborhood:Ashbury Heights;Buena Vista Heights
Info:Bedrooms: 2 Baths: 2
$1,100 / Sq. Ft.
Quiet top-floor turnkey 2bd/2ba residence on serene upper Downey St, the picturesque much-coveted one-way in Ashbury Heights/Cole Valley. 264 Downey St has an open-concept living/dining/kitchen area with beautiful light and a small outdoor patio. From the front bedrooms, enjoy views of Mt Tam, Sutro Tower, St. Ignatius and the top of GG Bridge. The building has been modernized for the best of both worlds, with original Edwardian period details - wainscoting, box-beam ceilings and built-ins - juxtaposed with stainless appliances, tilework and new electrical. A "Walker's Paradise," steps away from Buena Vista and Corona Heights Parks, as well as the Panhandle and Golden Gate, and a stroll from the Cole St N-Judah stop, where you can ride to the beach or the ballpark. An absolutely charming property not to be missed!
- * Listing Courtesy of: Vanguard Properties
- * Disclaimer: MLS listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the service.
- * Listing Agent: Alan Thuma
Listing Details for 264 Downey Street
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: $260
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Association Fee Includes: Insurance,Trash,Water
- # of Units (Total): 3
- Roof: Flat
- Heating: Central
- Appliances: Dishwasher;Microwave;Disposal;Hood Over Range;Free Standing Refrigerator
- Laundry Features: Laundry Closet;Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Bath Features: Tub w/Shower Over;Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bathroom Features: Tile
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- # of Rooms: 7
Property History for 264 Downey Street
2022-11-18DateSoldSan Francisco MLS #422700323$1,250,000Price
Ask Matt Fuller a Question
Certified International Property Specialist.
Nearby Similar Homes
Homes similar to 264 Downey Street