Cross Street: Brannan St.
Number of Units: 25
Built in 1923 as the B.F. Goodrich Tire Warehouse and later used as Seagrams corporate office and distribution center, 650 2nd Street was converted into 24 stylish live/work lofts. As part of the conversion, the original Art Deco lobby was restored as were the industrial windows and mushroom capped concrete pillars. Deeded parking is on the lower floors of the building.