Real estate is an interesting business! We typically are by your side for a really intense 30 days-or-so (but who’s counting), sometimes chatting, emailing, and talking every day late into the evening. Then suddenly… you get the keys and stop calling. You’ve got a sweet new pad or a check-in-hand and a plan for what’s next.
All of which is to say, let’s stay in touch.
How We Can Help:
- Have questions about your home’s value for an appraisal, re-fi, or just because? We are always happy to gather comps and share.
- Curious if your home is *really* worth what Zillow or ________________ says? Reach out and let us know – we’re probably as thoughtful and informed as you remember us.
- Need a recommendation for a home service professional (cleaners, handypeople, odd-jobs you aren’t sure you want to describe to a stranger, roofers…)? We’ve got a long list of folks we wouldn’t recommend again and a much shorter list of people we do.
- Curious what something in your area is listed for, sold for, or just curious about a property? Yea, we probably are too. Always happy to share information any time we’ve got it.
- Wondering if a new real estate law applies to you, or how you can get ready for changes you’ve heard about? We aren’t practicing attorneys, but we can usually offer our guidance and suggestions or put you in touch with the right professional to answer your question if it isn’t us!
- Don’t see it listed here? Just ask! However we can help, we will.
How You Can Help
We enjoyed working with you, and we hope the feeling is mutual. Some of our best relationships start as referrals from other clients – you know, people like you!
If you happen to know of someone thinking of buying, selling, or investing, it would mean a great deal if you’d make an introduction for us. It could be old-school, face-to-face at a coffee shop (or whatever the hipsters are brewing these days) or just a quick email introduction. Life changes like promotions, the birth of a child, a separation, or your company just went public are often life moments when your friends and family could use some great real estate advice. And if we can offer that to make you look even smarter and kinder than you already are, well, that’s what we like to think of as a win/win.
How You Can Keep in Touch
While we hope to have the opportunity to delight your friends and family, we hope you’ll keep in touch with us regardless! Here are just a few ways/places to find us after the keys have passed hands: