You’ve got questions about San Francisco real estate, we’ve got answers. This week we talk about private transfer tax and what neighborhoods in SF have it, the difference between escape and supplemental taxes, and sidewalk maintenance in the city. Join SF Realtors Matt Fuller and Joey Hersh.
Private Transfer Tax
- What is it?
- Who pays for it?
- Does it exist in San Francisco? If so, what neighborhoods?
The difference between escape and supplemental taxes
- What is the difference between the two tax bills?
- Do you have to pay escape taxes?
- Do you have to pay supplemental taxes?
Sidewalk maintenance in the city
- If you own a home, do you own the sidewalk?
- Can you do whatever you want with it?
- Do you have to pay to maintain it?
- What exactly, is the deal with homes and sidewalks in San Francisco?